BIRCHWOOD SOLUTIONS, LLC. FINANCIAL TERMS
At the time of enrollment into Birchwood Solutions, LLC CONNECT Program, every participant is required to accept the below payment terms and authorization. If the agreement is declined, enrollment into the program will not be continued.
Upon enrollment, you acknowledge enrolling for professional support group services with Birchwood Solutions, LLC and that this constitutes a financial obligation to Birchwood Solutions, LLC. You understand it is your responsibility to withdraw from Birchwood Solutions, LLC professional support groups 30 days prior to the next billing cycle, by submitting a customer service support ticket at www.birchwoodsolutions.com to avoid any further financial obligations. You hereby agree to pay the balance for my Birchwood Solutions, LLC professional support group and fees by one of the three below options stated in this agreement. You understand you must select one option upon enrollment by checking Option 1, Option 2, or Option 3. While enrolled in any payment plan option, you must pay my entire deposit prior to or at the time of support group enrollment.
OPTION 1 – Automatic Annual Payments: You may select to pay your balance in full on the Annual Subscription for your support groups.
- By selecting this option I agree to pay $1140.00 annually on the 1st day of my anniversary month enrollment.
- If your annual payment is declined you will be charged a $30 declined payment fee and be provided 30 days to make your annual payment.
- If payment is not received within 30 days, Birchwood Solutions, LLC administrative staff may automatically enroll me in the installment plan.
- Refunds are not given within the annual enrollment period. You are required to move to a monthly subscription if you will be completing within the annual subscription period.
OPTION 2 – Automatic Quarterly Payments: You may select to pay your balance on the Quarterly Subscription for your support groups.
- By selecting this option you agree to pay $300.00 on the 1st day of every quarter (January, April, July, October)
- If the quarterly payment declines at any renewal period your account will be automatically enrolled into monthly billing, at the monthly billing and deposit rates.
- Refunds are not given within the quarterly enrollment period. You are required to move to a monthly subscription if you will be completing within the quarterly subscription period.
OPTION 3 – Automatic Monthly Payments: You may select to pay your balance on the Monthly Subscription for your support groups.
- By selecting this option I agree to pay $110.00 on the 1st day of every month
- By selecting this option I agree to pay a $110.00 deposit upon enrollment
Satisfaction of the minimum payment requirement must be completed before the established payment due date, as stated in the payment authorization:
- Your payment due date does not have a grace period
- A late payment fee will be assessed for each late payment
- Any fees associated with this agreement are subject to change without prior notice
- Your balance will be due by the installment renewal date specified on the Payment Authorization form.
- Installment amounts may change based on late payment, returned check or transaction fees.
Any participant who fails to make full payment on their account balance, including any associated late fees by the specified due date will be marked financial noncompliant and must not attend support groups until their account has been satisfied.
Payment for services using a valid Visa, MasterCard, or Discover is required. By providing payment information, you attest that you are an authorized user on the account for which you are providing for payment of your program fees.
Additional Financial Terms
In the event your financial obligations are not met, Birchwood Solutions, LLC has the right to take the following actions:
Declined Payment and Late Fees – All declined credit card transactions will be assessed a $10 declined payment fee for per transaction. A finance charge of 5% of your account balance will be assessed monthly for any outstanding balance on the account. In the event there remains an account balance after a participant has been discharged from the program, the participant authorizes Birchwood Solutions, LLC to process the credit card on file for payment of account balance in full.
Financial Noncompliance – Participants who fail to pay their balance in full more than fifteen days after the agreed upon due date will be reported to their state case manager and professional support group facilitator as financially noncompliant.
Automatic payment deduction – Birchwood Solutions, LLC will automatically process any outstanding balance on your account daily utilizing the payment method on file if the participant leaves the program without paying their outstanding balance.
Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA) – You authorize Birchwood Solutions, LLC and their representative agents and contractors to contact you regarding your account balance and
payment at your current and future telephone number provided or acquired including but not limited to a cellular or other wireless device using automated telephone dialing equipment or pre-recorded voice or text messages.
Collections Fees – Collection Agency Costs, not to exceed 30% of the principal balance, will be assessed on the unpaid balance of my account. After internal collection efforts have failed to result in the full payment of my account, my account will be sent to an outside collection agency and may be reported to one or more credit bureau reporting service(s).
FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE PROGRAM
To inquire about our financial assistance program please contact BWS at email@example.com. Please provide your contact information and a brief explanation of your need.